Cavendish Beach Music Festival: July 5, 6 & 7, 2024
Cancellation Policies - Regular Guests (Exclusive July 5,6,7, 2024):
- A deposit of one night + tax (15%HST) is required to confirm the reservation of each unit.
- Refund is available with a one month cancellation notice by email, until 31 days before check-in date.
- Full balance is non-refundable, and schedule changes are not allowed within 7 days of check-in date.
- The entire balance will be charged if a customer fails to show up on the arrival date without email notice.
- Special Policies for Cavendish Beach Music Festival, Sommo Festival, and Packages: Please inquire with management.
Payment - Regular Guests:
- We accept debit card, or credit card for the deposit.
- We accept Interac e-transfer for the deposit. Make e-transfer payments to: [email protected], and please indicate the full guest name of the reservation.
- We accept debit card, credit card, cash or e-transfer for balance of payment at our office at check in.
Extra person 10% per day.
Children 6 years and under stay free (using existing beds).
Special Cancellation Policy during Cavendish Beach Music Festival (July 5,6,7, 2024).
- A non-refundable deposit of full amount is required to confirm a reservation of each cottage.
- Minimum stay is 4-nights.
To provide a healthy environment for all guests, the cottages are:
- Non-smoking. A cleaning fee of $500 will be charged to any guest who smokes inside their room.
- No pets. Customers will be fined $500 if they bring pet into the room.
- No campfires. The property is campfire free because it's next to Heritage places.
- No cannabis.
- Quiet by 10:00 pm. Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Guests play on the playground at their own risk.
- Pool and Deck area:
- Pool is open June 10th to September 16th, 2023 (10:30am to 8:30pm)
- Pool is open June 8th to September 14th, 2024 (10:30am to 8:30pm)
- No diving in the pool.
- No food, No smoking, and absolutely No alcohol in the pool.
- No lifeguard is provided on site, children under 12 years of age are not permitted to swim without adult supervision and that bathers swim at their own risk.
- No foul language at the pool area since we may have children onsite.
- No breakable articles are allowed in the pool or on the deck.
- Running is not permitted on the pool deck.
- Keep Pool Gate closed please.
Special Restriction Policies during Cavendish Beach Music Festival, and Sommo Festival
- Quiet time is from 12am to 8am.
- No visitors are allowed, and no parties are allowed.
- Every guest must register at front desk when checking in. (Name, vehicle plate number, etc.)
- Every guest must wear the event special bracelet in the office.
- Each vehicle will have a permit.
- No extra guests, no extra vehicles are allowed on our property during the concert weekend unless you request approval from hotel staff by email in advance.
- CBMF Minimum stay is 4-nights.
- Sommo Festival Minimum stay is 3-nights.
- Open from May 17 to September 28, 2024
- We open our business for all guests from:
- May 19th to September 23rd, 2023.
- May 17th to September 28th, 2024.
- Office daily business hours are from 8:30 am to 8: 30 pm every day.
- Check in is at 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm. (The office will close at 8:30 pm each night, if you will be arriving after 8:30 pm we will use self check in, please call us before you check in to provide your arrival time)
- Check out time is 10:00 am.
The information you provide us with will not be sold to or shared with anyone or any business for any reason without your consent.